High-quality tree surgery based in Oswestry
We have been looking after trees for over 35 years. Our passion is to save trees wherever possible. If you are planning to have a tree felled of tinkered with for anything other than safety or reasons to increase the safe useful life expectancy of the tree, don’t call us. We have been main contractor to The Woodland Trust for many years, this has given us a wealth of experience in the conservation sector. We are also contractors to The Wildlife Trusts, County and Local Councils, Private Estates and Clients, Industrial and Commercial sites. We are used to working on sensitive site such as Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI’s) and within Conservation Areas we also have extensive experience in dealing with trees with Tree Preservation Orders (TPO’s).
Operations we specialise in:
- Formative pruning, the early years of a tree’s growth are incredibly important in creating a tree of good form and suitable for the space it inhabits.
- Reductions, to allow a tree to remain safely and happily in a space where it does not become overbearing or dangerous
- Dangerous tree removal, carrying out the safe removal of dangerous trees
- Habitat protection, bat inspections etc.
- Ancient and veteran tree restoration, protection and maintenance
- Tree surveys
- Construction site advise and surveys.
- Dead wooding and other tree safety issues
- Hedge reductions
- Neighbouring tree issues and mitigation
- Highways work
- Fruit tree pruning and restoration
- TPO and Conservation Area consents.
- Tree planting
All our operatives are fully qualified, and all operations are covered by our extensive insurance. We are compliant with all current health and safety legislation. All work carried out to BS3998.
We actively encourage the re-planting when trees have to be removed.
Our range of services
- Tree felling
- Hedge cutting
- Pruning and stump removal
- Tree thinning and reshaping
- Other tree surgery work
“I have worked closely with the team at Country Gardens and Woodlands for many years and always found them to be professional, competent and reliable. Over the years they have delivered a whole range of woodland management and creation projects for me to a consistently high standard and at a fair price.”
Established for over 30 years. Our dedicated team of 12 staff members are all fully trained and qualified.